- October 29, 2017 at 9:15 pm #518
If anyone is interested in supporting this website and its future endeavors as a forum moderator or content writer please sign up and reply to this thread. These positions are not paying positions and are voluntary only.
You must be at least 16 years old (18+ for Forum Moderators). If accepted on staff, you will then be required to provide proof of age to verify you are of age. All information submitted will never be stored by us on our machines or printed to protect your information. You own your information, so to verify you will be sharing us a link from Google Drive so only the information is shared between the two of us. Once accepted, you will be given access based on what position you applied for, and given a rundown on how to use our system to either write content or moderate the forums.
ALL Staff are responsible for
Anything that is staff related is to stay staff related. Do not talk, boast, brag, or leak anything in passing to non-staff members. Leaking staff information to non-staff members will get you banned from this site, no questions asked. If you resign or are removed from staff for whatever reason, this very important rule still applies to you. Everything must be kept in complete confidentiality. Do not leak any information unless explicitly told you may do so by an Administrator. Follow all forum rules, including ones provided in the separate categories. It is your responsibility to keep your PC safe and secure; you must have anti-virus installed, or preferably not running Windows. We will not tolerate staff members jeopardizing the safety of the site or the forums at any time. If you are found to be doing so, you will be removed from staff. Present yourself in a mature and helpful manner. You are representing the site and thus need to make all actions in a style of a professional staff member. This also includes maintaining a good ethics when in-game. You are required to read every reply that is located in the mandatory boards. This means re-reading a topic every time a new reply has been made. Do not post in this forum unless you have a question or something important to say in return.
You must be able to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Work with users in helping them present their submission in a professional style. Provide input in ways they can better their submission.
- The admin area is the place where we add and edit all information on the site. Access is limited, all submissions need approval from an administrator.
- All writers will be given a complete walkthrough of the admin area before they make any changes to the site if they are not familiar with it or not very tech savvy, it’s super easy though.
- All changes and submissions are recorded and go under review before changes are applied.
- You must be 18 years of age or older. Applicants under the age of 18 will be automatically denied.
- Monitor the forums whenever you can, at least once a day preferably, to make sure our users are not breaking any rules; make sure to read ALL new posts in all sections of the forums, both staff and public.
- When you are on the forums, try to keep in touch with other staff members. Do not be afraid to ask for help, check who is online and talk to them if needed.
- Be able to enforce the forum rules to ANYONE on the forum, regardless of age or relationship to you.
- Be able to take criticism. Occasionally, an Administrator could possibly get on your case for not doing things the way we wish for them to be done or for not doing enough.
- Try at all times to be helpful and welcoming.
- Be an active member of the Community. Moderators are expected to make regular posts.
- When playing RuneScape or visiting the site, if you notice some of our content is missing/incorrect make a submission to assist the content writers and our site as a whole.
The forum ‘Forum Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
We hate ads as much as the next guy. So if you could spare some change to help keep this site operating and contiue development, we would be very greatful. Thanks!
Donate with Cryptos